Sunday, November 29, 2015

40 Weeks, 4 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

In less than one week, you will be here. Either induced or not, you'll make your appearance by next weekend. People asked about you like crazy at church today! But if I think you were the topic of conversation today, I can just imagine how it will be when you make your appearance at church in a couple of weeks.

After a (spicy) Chinese food lunch, Memaw and I got pedicures for her birthday! The foot and leg massage felt really nice and - if my nail technician rubbed the right spots - it may help you come sooner.

Big baby belly! 
Your Memaw looking oh-so-cute!
Your mama just feeling pampered.
Standing outside with painted toes.
Getting pedicures together was your Memaw's birthday present (a month and a half late) but it was so nice to do it together today. We relaxed, enjoyed the massaging chairs, got nice leg and foot massages, and picked out fun nail polish colors.

This is my last Sunday without you in my arms and in my tummy instead. I hope you're cozy there, but I know you'll be cozy out here, too! If you don't come before 2:40pm tomorrow, we have an appointment with Donna that will include an ultrasound (to check fluid levels around you), a general check-up, and induction discussion.

We have a feeling you'll be a December baby, to be honest. Uncle Brad is betting on December 2nd, but I don't know what others think. With how wiggly you've been tonight, maybe you're getting into
position now.

We can't wait to see your little face again tomorrow (either in person or via ultrasound!). We pray for you daily, Ruthie, and we look forward to covering you in kisses and wrapping you in hugs!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment