Monday, November 16, 2015

38 Weeks, 5 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

We had another appointment today... and no change from last week. It isn't as frustrating this week. I have a renewed peace that the Lord knows all your days (including the first one) and will send you out when it's time.

You aren't real active during the day... but come night time, when I'm stretched out in bed, relaxing with your daddy, you start to wriggle and squirm and dance all over the place! Your daddy loves listening to your heartbeat and we laugh when you push back against his ear. You seem to enjoy having some personal space sometimes (just like your mama).

We've been reading to you from the Book of Psalm. Sometimes, it seems to relax you but sometimes it does the opposite. I pray that you grow to know and love the Word of God, little one, and I'm so excited to get to help spurn that passion in your life.

Tomorrow night, your daddy and I are going on a date... I can't wait! We'll even let you tag along this time... :)

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment