Friday, November 20, 2015

39 Weeks, 2 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Today is my last day at work before maternity leave! I've finished all my pending projects, cleaned up my desk, set the "out of office" on my email, and am ready to be out of here! I'm so excited to welcome you in the next couple weeks, little one, and am really looking forward to being home with you, bonding and cuddling. And I'm so so thankful that your daddy gets to be home with us, too! What a sweet deal we have going.

We're praying you come early next week so that we can have you at home on Thanksgiving. The Lord has given us so much to be thankful for you... including your precious little life!

You've been so much more active today, which I love. I can feel my abdomen tightening some. I don't know if you are wiggling or if they are Braxton Hicks contractions, or what is going on... but maybe you heard your daddy's pep talk to you last night and are getting ready to "hurry down the WOOHOO tonight!" Haha

I walked for about 20 minutes at work today, trying to sneak in some laps so that you may start to move down a little more and engage for labor and delivery. In no more than 15 days, you will be here with us! How exciting, baby girl.

We're praying you come soon, Ruthie... we are so excited to meet you.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment