Friday, November 27, 2015

40 Weeks, 2 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Still nothing, huh? You're still cozy, I guess!

We spent the morning shopping with Memaw and Papa - Fred Meyer, JoAnn Fabrics, Sportsman's Warehouse, lunch at Taco Bell, Three Bears... and when we got home, I was exhausted! I didn't even make it to the bedroom before I laid down on the couch and fell asleep... and I slept for three hours!

Your Papa was really hoping you'd come today so that it would have the least amount of interference with your daddy's schooling. But nope! So since you didn't come, your daddy and I did this:
TV shows on Netflix and sparkling cider!

We cancelled Bible study tonight. I posted on Facebook that, though you weren't here yet, you may be at any time... and that got EVERYONE excited. We got lots of texts and messages asking about you! In fact, Uncle Brad and Aunt Paige have a new hashtag just for you: #RuthWatch2015. I've started using it on Instagram!

We're just waiting (mostly patiently!) for you to come join us. And we're trying to enjoy these days together, too. They are fleeting!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment