Friday, October 30, 2015

36 Weeks, 2 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Our college & career class came over tonight for dinner and to make preparations for the Fall Festival! We spent the evening working on some paper mache balloons... and while it was fun, I'm so ready for just a break from all the commitments and things going on in life.

We love having our group over. They are growing so much; it's encouraging to hear them talk about what the Lord is teaching them, to see their friendships deepening with each other.

One of our guys stayed really late (until about 4:00am) just talking about life and ministry and church. I'm glad we were able to encourage him and I'm thankful the Lord allows our little family to invest into his life.

I hope, Ruthie, that you are able to grow up with these students being examples to you of how to live out a Christian life. Your daddy and I will be that, for sure, but you need others to do that for you, too.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment