Sunday, October 25, 2015

35 Weeks, 4 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Your daddy's birthday celebration continued yesterday (opening a present from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa) and today (opening presents from Memaw and Papa and Uncle Brad and Aunt Paige):
Oh, and we ate the rest of the bundt cake.

I love celebrating your daddy!! He is my favorite favorite.

We played Rummy with Memaw and Papa, too - Papa won! He's retired now from PPD and is so much more relaxed. I can't wait for you to get to spend time with him!

We also accomplished some other things today: We washed (almost all of) your newborn and 0-3 month clothes. Memaw started making a cradle sheet for your bed (as a practice). I got other laundry done, including the clothes I'll take to the hospital.

And... drumroll please... you "dropped" this weekend! You are snuggled much lower in my tummy now, making it stick forward a little more and allowing me to breathe a little easier. The last couple of days, I've had a hard time taking a deep breath, so this is a welcome change. It also means that you could come any time in the next 2-4 weeks! Eek! We don't really know when you'll be here, so this week, I think I will:

  • Getting our hospital bag(s) together
  • Schedule a hospital tour
  • Organize your nursery and nook a little more, including sorting your itty bitty baby clothes
  • Finish Christmas shopping (if possible - only a couple more gifts to get!)
  • Make a couple more presents for people
I better cap the list at that otherwise I'll never sleep this week!

Oh, little one - you are due in less than a month! A month from yesterday and you'll be here... though to keep myself from being upset if you don't come on time, I'm planning for you to come early December :) 

Love you more than you know (and the Lord loves you more!!!),
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment