Wednesday, October 21, 2015

35 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts,

35 weeks! You've been head-down in my tummy for a while now, according to my midwife, but soon that little head will be emerging! In the meantime, you're preparing for your first stool, losing the hair covering your body, growing some body fat, and wiggling more and more. Space is getting tight, so every time you have the hiccups, move your foot, and more, I can feel it... and I love it, little girl.

I've had heartburn, the need to go to the bathroom constantly, sleepless nights, and restless legs. But it is worth it for you. I feel for your daddy, who is often woken up during the night as I toss and turn.

Growing bigger every day!

Hug from mommy.

There's officially five weeks (they say) until you come. A little over a month! There's so much to do still: finishing your mattress, getting sheets, washing your clothes, etc. But whether it is all done or not, you'll come when you come!

Can't wait.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment