Friday, October 9, 2015

33 Weeks, 2 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Your sweet cousin Blaire was born last night! Aunt Paige and Uncle Brad welcomed her at about 3:23 this morning, weighing about 7 pounds and 19 inches long. I can't wait for you to meet her at Christmas. I hope the two of you grow up to be sweet cousin-friends!

We had an appointment with Donna today. She said she has absolutely no concerns about you! Your heartbeat is about 121 BPM (which is about what it will be until you are born!) and you measured at 33 weeks, as you should. I asked Donna how much you weigh now, and she said you're probably at about 3.5 pounds. As she felt my stomach, she told us where your butt was, where your feet where, and where your head is. You are in a great position! Your legs were splayed out - one by my rib cage and one down by my right hip. She had us feel - it was so special feeling your little feet pushed up against me!

We asked Donna about the likelihood of her being on call when we deliver: she said she is scheduled to be on-call the week you are due! Not only that, but after 36 weeks, we can put her name on our chart and when the times come, she'll come deliver if she is able. Hooray! We are still praying that she can be the one and it looks promising.

Oh, little one - seeing your cousin's pictures this morning made me so excited for when we can meet YOU! Just a few more weeks.

Love love love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment