Tuesday, October 6, 2015

32 Weeks, 6 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

We started our "Reality Birth" classes tonight at Mat-Su Regional. We discussed the stages of labor and delivery, the birth process, the anatomy of a pregnant mama and how the Lord designed our bodies to work, and practiced some relaxation techniques.

The relaxation techniques worked - I almost fell asleep!

I feel more confident in what to expect when bringing you into this world: I now know that it's normal to feel at the end of my rope (during transition) and that I just have to take it one contraction at a time, breathing and focusing through each one.

Your daddy and I are more convinced than ever that we want to meet you as naturally as possible, so I'm looking forward to more classes that will help us in that trek.

Love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment