Thursday, October 22, 2015

35 Weeks, 1 Day

Dear Baby Batts,

Today, your papa came with me to a doctor's appointment! We heard your heart (about 140 BPM), the doctor felt for your size (about 6 lbs, she said!), and I asked about ways to relieve my back pain. Then, within 10 minutes, we were done! Papa was a little sad... I think he was hoping for more, but short appointments are good appointments - it means things are going smoothly!

Your daddy and I toured a pediatrician's office today, too. The pediatrician asked us, "What questions do you have?" And I said, "We don't even know what questions to have!" Luckily, she understood, and we were able to talk about appointment schedules, what to do if you get sick, etc. We like the office a lot, which was good, and feel comfortable taking you there.

I took the whole afternoon off work for those two appointments, so your daddy and I were able to just hang out, go shopping, and eat dinner together. What a blessing! We are trying to savor these moments together, just the two of us, before you arrive.

We love you!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment