Saturday, October 3, 2015

32 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

I had a State WMU Leadership meeting in Anchorage all day today. And the other ladies on the leadership team threw me a mini baby shower, complete with sweet presents for you! I'm not kidding when I tell you that everyone is so excited to meet you, especially this friend:
Tiffany!
Tiffany has a baby boy named Oliver who is going to be about 10 months older than you. He usually accompanies her to WMU meetings, the Celebration, etc. and I think Tiffany is excited that you will be there with me next spring!

The Celebration is so much fun, little one! Ms. Linda and I always share a hotel room (sometimes with Memaw, if she comes). We go out to eat, we go shopping, we learn about missions, and we often spend time relaxing in the hot tub! This year, I hope you can come, too. Ms. Linda would love it, and I know I would love having my little girl with me, too!

WMU is such a marvelous organization, Ruth. You'll learn all about missions and missionaries in Mission Friends, then GAs, then Acteens, then MyMission, which I'm teaching at FLBC right now. Ms. Janelle, my Acteens leader when I was in high school, is such a dear friend and mentor to me and I hope the ladies who teach you become just as valuable in your life.

Here's to a lifetime of missions (starting young!).

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment