Monday, August 31, 2015

27 Weeks, 5 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

There were so many things I wanted to get done for your room this weekend... but here's what we did accomplish:

  • Rearranged your nursery, thanks to Caleb helping on Friday night at Bible study!
  • Started sanding your cradle
  • Brought your dresser home
  • Organized your baby clothes and started putting some away in the dresser
  • Ate icecream at DQ (very, very necessary)
While we didn't do all that I wanted to, I am thankful for what we could accomplish. 

As your daddy says, "I'm nesting." And that means wanting to decorate for fall, get rid of a bunch of stuff we don't need, and organize your room. We're getting there... it's just taking a while.

Also, dear, I love you... but you're sitting right on my tailbone and it hurts to walk. Can you please move for mommy? You're making me waddle and my Sunday School teacher commented on it yesterday!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment