Tuesday, August 18, 2015

25 Weeks, 6 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Today, Grandma and I went shopping today and ate lunch together!
What a cute Grandma!
We had such a fun time walking around the mall, snacking on spicy Chinese food, and just talking. You are going to love her. Also, she makes delicious meals.

Can't believe this is our last full day in Oregon! We took pictures with Grandma and Grandpa:

Group Selfie!

Grandma, me, and Grandpa
... and the cows.

Next time they see me, they'll see YOU in my arms instead of my tummy! Grandma is talking about coming up in January to see you, which would be delightful. I hope they can make it. 

We're spending the evening relaxing at their house - I'm working on a scarf with yarn that I bought in Ashland yesterday. Grandma is working up a little dress for you, Grandpa is watching FoxNews, and your daddy is playing Candy Crush. We're quite the crew!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment