Monday, August 24, 2015

26 Weeks, 5 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

You've spent much of last night and today nestled down by my tailbone. Silly thing. That makes it hurt when I walk, when I stand up or sit down, or when I really move at all.

Today is my glucose test - to see whether or not I have gestational diabetes. I've heard horror stories about the taste of the drink, the blood work, etc. But little one, I know we will be brave together. Every hard thing we go through is preparation for labor and delivery, right?!

This weekend we:

  • Had a yard sale (and made over $120 for our house fund!)
  • Made peanut butter sandwich cookies (and ate / shared them all)
  • Served in the nursery and played games with three little boys
  • Did laundry (lots and lots of laundry!)
  • Fixed the brakes (again) on your daddy's truck
  • Ate meals with family and friends
This week, we:
  • Pick out paint color for your cradle
  • Start classes again at UAA (well, your daddy does!)
  • Host Bible study on Friday night
  • Meet with Memaw and Ms. Linda to talk about your baby shower
  • Organize your room some more
  • Have another yard sale
Busy times, baby girl! Busy times getting ready for you to join us in our little family! Keep growing so that, when the time comes, you can come out and play!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment