Sunday, August 2, 2015

23 Weeks, 4 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

What a delightful weekend your daddy and I had!

On Saturday, after sleeping in until 11:00am, we went for a looooong walk that included some Blizzards from Dairy Queen, buying a book about your namesake and her mother-in-law Naomi, finding cute letters that spell out RUTH for your room, and picking up some groceries for your grandpa. We got home hot and tired, but so delighted! We had dinner with grandpa that night then headed home for some sleep before church on Sunday.

I know people are praying for you, Ruthie, because they told me so on Sunday. Time and again, people asked how we were both doing. I'm so glad we get to serve and worship with our church family and I can't wait for you to meet them all. Sunday afternoon, your daddy worked on his truck (still no luck with those brakes) and I relaxed at home. We took dinner to grandpa again and got some more things ready for our upcoming yard sale.

Oh, baby. We had a crazy week - but this weekend was so rejuvenating! Here's to hoping the rest and relaxation lasts us throughout the coming week!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment