Wednesday, August 12, 2015

25 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts,

At 25 weeks old, you are an active little thing! You've spent most of the day bouncing around, using my spleen and my bladder as trampolines. Maybe I can just feel it more today because you're continuing to gain weight. Maybe it's because of my pants. Either way, keep it up, Ruthie Girl!

So. Tired. Lately.

Little Basketball Baby.
Your hair is also growing in more and your nostrils are opening, allowing you to smell delightful things when you join us in November! Maybe Thanksgiving dinner will be one of your first smells. That's fun to consider!

Last night, your daddy and I laid in bed reading and singing to you. I think you were pretty worn out yesterday though because you weren't real active like you usually are at night. I'm feeling pretty worn out too. People keep telling me I look tired and I can feel my body dragging, even with a cup of coffee in the morning.

Here's to lots of sleep tonight, an apple for my afternoon snack, and a couple laps around the building at work!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment