Tuesday, August 11, 2015

24 Weeks, 6 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

My little tummy - your little home - is sticking out more and more these days! It's making it hard for me to bend over and get out of bed sometimes. I think you're growing and stretching things some more, which is good, but a little painful!

Next week, we fly to Oregon for a few days to see great grandma and great grandpa. Your daddy and I are excited, but I'm nervous for our flights. My goal is to pack a really light carry on (so that your daddy doesn't have to carry it!) and lots of snacks. It'll be our last time traveling without a baby for a while!

This is also your daddy's last week at work. Soon he'll be a full-time student and (in November), a stay-at-home daddy. Lots of big changes in our little family, Ruthie, and we're trusting the Lord during this time.

I pray you grow and learn to trust Him, too.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment