Tuesday, June 2, 2015

14 weeks, 6 days

Dear Baby Batts,

Yesterday, we heard your heartbeat again! And when the sound got all crinkly, Donna said it's because you kicked! I was so delighted. Our little ninja baby.

Guess what else I found out yesterday?! Your Aunt Hannie is having a baby, too! She is due in January. Aunt Hannie and I have been friends since second grade, so being pregnant and having babies at the same time is THE BEST. Really. I hope our babies are friends, too. Second generation friends.

Today, great grandma Batts fell and broke her hip! I'm glad your daddy and I get to fly down to Alabama tonight so that we can be there to help out some. Aunt Mandy's wedding is on Saturday, so it's really poor timing. Any time is poor timing, really.

It rained all day today. This weather feels so cozy, but life isn't really cozy right now.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment