Monday, June 8, 2015

15 Weeks, 5 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

We are home! After what seemed like non-stop travelling for a month and a half, we are home with no plans to board a plane again any time soon! We didn't get much sleep last night, but what we did get was nice... it'll be a long week, trying to get back to a normal schedule again.

Memaw stocked our fridge with lots of fruits, veggies, eggs, milk, and more to help welcome us home again. In addition to eating right, I'm trying to get back into my active routing. I walked a mile at work then worked out for 30 minutes tonight while watching "The Bachelor" on Hulu.com (that show is ridiculous: oh, the drama). I feel better when I eat better and move more, so I'm trying to keep it up even when I'm exhausted.

I got a lot more work done on your little rug, too! I only have a few more colors to go before it is finished. I can't wait to see the finished product. I hope you like crawling on it and snoozing on it as much as I like seeing it come together.

In a couple days, we'll be 16 weeks along. Can you believe it?! At the end of this month, I think we get another ultrasound, even! We are (well, I am) still debating whether or not we should find out your gender. Your daddy wants to, but I'm not sure yet... we have until June 29th to decide!

Either way, you are ours. And we are so thrilled.

Late at night and early in the morning, your daddy likes to rub my tummy and talk to you. It's so sweet and I love hearing what he has to say. We pray for you daily, baby.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment