Saturday, June 27, 2015

18 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Sitting at work yesterday, working away, I all of a sudden felt a little prod in my tummy - like you threw an elbow or a foot out there! It delighted me! Oh, babe, I want to feel that all the time now!

Papa and I went shooting today for my belated birthday present. I wore a bullet proof vest in order to help protect your delicate hearing. Our midwife said it was okay for me to go, but we wanted to take every precaution! It was a lot of fun, spending time with Papa. I hope you grow to love those hours on the range as much as I do.

Your daddy and I had a movie and dinner date with Memaw and Papa tonight, too. We watched "Jurassic World" - which really liked - and ate at Arby's. It was our first time going to the movies in over a year - maybe two!

Also (drum roll, please!) I finished your rug tonight! It feels so nice to have that big project done! Now I want to organize your little room and move everything where it will be so that we can start decorating. We have to move out a bunch of stuff for the yard sale though, before we can move your things in.

Just a few more months! Can't wait.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment