Sunday, June 21, 2015

17 Weeks, 4 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Today is Father's Day and I got to celebrate two of my favorite men: your papa and your daddy!

Papa, me, and your daddy at the Maryland Zoo in May 2015
Your papa (my daddy) is one of the strongest, wisest men I know. He has taught me so much - how to butcher pigs, how to shoot a gun, how to make the best spaghetti sauce, how to drive a car, how to work hard, how to not give up.

Your daddy (my husband) is one of the most caring, sacrificial men I know. He has taught me how to love and forgive, how to serve and how to camp. He's taught me how to enjoy the outdoors more and find my element. He's taught me to not be so selfish and how to surrender to the Lord.

I love these men. You will too, little one. But I know they'll always love you more. I'm so thankful you get both of them in your life to teach you things and show you the love of the Lord.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment