Saturday, June 13, 2015

16 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Memaw and I went shopping today to celebrate my birthday! We had so much fun walking around, eating lunch, and chatting. I found lots of treasures at Old Navy and Kohls:
- some colorful pants
- a white maternity shirt
- a pink maternity shirt
- some black maternity leggings
- a blue skirt

And (drumroll, please)... I finished the first knitting project I started for you! Your little gray bunting is done being knit and I purchased the buttons to finish it off. Hopefully I'll sew them on this weekend, then I can start the next project. Currently, I'm working on your little rug... but that should be done (hopefully) by the end of the month. It's a slow and steady and fun progress!

Last night, we had ten college and career students over for Bible study! It was so much fun having a full apartment. I'm really excited that your daddy and I get to raise you in an environment that is open to others. I hope we can grow a desire to serve in you, too.

Love you, little one... can't wait to feel you moving soon!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment