Monday, June 29, 2015

18 Weeks, 5 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Oh, little one - you have been a doozy today! I woke up, got a drink of water, and promptly got sick. I felt nauseous all morning and when I got to work, got a bloody nose. I ate breakfast and it almost came up, too. I thought we were past this?!

I have some raspberry tea brewing now and I'm praying that settles my tummy some.

I don't like feeling this way, but mostly I'm worried that you're okay. We have an appointment this afternoon and I pray you are doing well, growing strong and healthy, and wiggling around a lot!

Yesterday, Betty gave us some more treasures that she found at yard sales - a brand new bouncer and cute little clothes! We are so blessed. Betty has already laid claim on getting to hold you a lot. You'll be fought over, little babe!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment