Saturday, June 20, 2015

17 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

This morning, I spent some much-needed time with some lovely lades painting pottery at a new studio in Wasilla! These ladies in my Bible study group (plus a little sister) have so richly blessed my life the last year. Their friendship, prayers, support, and love are boundless. You will love these ladies as much as I do - and I can guarantee they will dote on you, little one! (PS - I made something for your room at the studio! It matches the picture we bought you and the rug. I get to pick it up in about a week and hope you love it!)

Joann, Shannon, Caitlin, Me, and Juliet

Memaw and I ran errands together later in the afternoon and ended up talking in the WalMart parking lot for about an hour! It's always so nice to just chat.

Your daddy and I had a great, relaxing evening together: Chinese food from Carrs, two movies (Mockingjay, Part 1 and Frozen), cookies in mugs, and I worked on your rug! Here's an updated picture -

Progress!
It was a great Saturday, little one, but will be even better when you can be here with us on the outside!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment