Saturday, June 6, 2015

15 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts.

Aunt Mandy got married today! I must say, you were the best-behaved guest at the wedding.

The wedding was beautiful. It was a sunny day in the mountains, the ceremony was short and sweet, and the reception was fun. I ate lots of fruit and meat at the reception but didn't touch the veggies (just not feeling them lately - carrots make me sick). I drank water with lemons in it and just a few bites of cake.

Lately, I've been concerned with what our midwife said - I'm trying not to gain too much weight!

After the wedding, your daddy and I changed clothes then went for a walk. Look what we found:
A sign that says BUMP! Of course I had to take a picture!
I don't know that you can tell I have a bump yet... but I can feel you in there. My tummy is getting harder where you are, and while I haven't felt you wiggling yet, I'm hopeful that I will soon. I know you're growing - I can feel things stretching and aching at times.

Walking in the mountains, hiking around, the sunshine... I think it's been good for this part of our journey together, babe. I feel like I have more energy during the day, even if I'm exhausted by nightfall. And that feels good.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment