Friday, May 29, 2015

14 Weeks, 2 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

What a day we had!

Right after work, your daddy picked me up and we drove out to the Butte. Seventy-five minutes later, we were up and back down! What a fun adventure, trucking up the stairs, breathing for four minutes at the top, and running back down. We were dirty and sweaty riding in the Jeep with the top off to get icies at the gas station before heading home.

On top of the Butte!
We changed super quick then drove to the Hoffman's for Friday night Bible study with our college kids. We met two of the summer missionaries (Deanna and Shelby - love them already!). While everyone ate s'mores, I munched on Sweet Tarts (eww chocolate and yumm sour candy!).

Pastor Tom gave me a present - an antique blue trunk he scavenged at Raven's Hardware! We are going to fix it up a little bit then use it as your little toy chest. It's so so fun making things for you, little one. I hope you grow to love these things as much as your daddy and I do.

I think I'm starting to get a little bump, right above and between my hip bones. It's hard to tell, since I have a food tummy, too, but sometimes that little area feels hard, like you're in there being all cozy and comfy. We have another appointment on Monday and I can't wait to hear your heartbeat again!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment