Wednesday, May 6, 2015

11 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts,

Eleven weeks! Your daddy and I get to see you again on Friday and then, assuming everything goes well, we get to start telling everyone about you! I can't wait!

I had to fly home today from Atlanta and you, little one, had me so sick. After eating Chick-Fil-A at the airport for breakfast, I promptly got sick. Landing in Phoenix, we had terrible turbulence... and I almost got sick. Landing in Seattle was okay, but I still didn't feel well...

And then, on my flight from Seattle to Anchorage, I asked if I could have an aisle seat. So they gave me one... in first class! It was a sweet reminder from the Lord that He is able to do abundantly more than all we could ask or imagine. I had a comfy seat, a free digi-player to watch TV shows and play games, dinner, and all the Ginger Ale I could drink! The flight was the smoothest of the day, and I know the Lord was holding it steady in His hands.

We're home now. Home. Reunited with your daddy, sleeping in our own comfy bed. Still nauseous, but at least we're home.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment