Saturday, May 9, 2015

11 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

We had an appointment with you yesterday. On my way there, I prayed that we would see or hear you... and then that you would move. I just want to know you're wiggling away in there.

During our appointment with Donna, we did not get another ultrasound, but we listened to your heartbeat (a stead 165 BPM!) then all of a sudden, we couldn't hear you anymore! Donna said that you had moved. My heart just thrilled at the thought! You're in there. You're doing perfectly. You're moving and grooving.

I told your friend-aunties (Hannah, Jade, and Laura) that you were coming. They were so exited. Hannah said she was tearing up, Jadey was thrilled, and Laura spit coffee all over her phone.

You're going to have the best aunties ever, baby Batts.

But for now, you're just mine. Just growing in my tummy. Keep at it, little one.

Love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment