Friday, May 8, 2015

11 Weeks, 2 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Last night, I went to bed at 7:00pm. I slept until 9:30pm, when your daddy and I ate some Chinese food. Then I slept again almost straight through the night. I was tired.

I've felt really sick lately and had some cramping yesterday and today. No spotting, so hopefully things are just stretching down there for you. At 11 weeks, you are not the size of a lime. A cute little lime. Our cute little lime. You'll double in size in the next couple weeks and are now in the "fetus" stage. Your little life is unfolding inside of me and I'm so excited.

We have another appointment with you today at 11:10am. I'm excited to see what you look like now - surely a big change from the peanut you were last time! I looked at some images of 11-week ultrasounds... and got so darn excited to see you!

Later today and tomorrow, I'll text some friends to let them know. And tonight, we tell our college and career class. I can't wait to see how they react. I'm smiling, just thinking about it all.

Mother's Day is this weekend. Your Aunt Mandy sent me a sweet Mother's Day card in the mail. I was so touched and encouraged by it.

Last night, lying in bed nauseous, your daddy leaned down by my tummy, kissed it, and told you to stop making me sick! I don't think you paid any attention, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks, things will improve. Right now, besides nausea, I am tired, bloated, and breaking out all over my face. As long as you keep growing though, that's okay.

Oh little one, people love you so much. We love you so much.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment