Tuesday, June 27, 2017

38 Weeks, 1 Day

Dear Baby Batts #2,

Short and sweet appointment today - I'm measuring a little smaller, meaning that you are likely further down in the birth canal. Heartbeat was good. My blood pressure was good. We are just waiting now.

Tonight we went to Thomas and Lesley's house - they are moving into the new house they bought this week! We took them some dinner and just hung out. It was fun.

I'm trying not to commit to many things, because we don't know when you'll be here, but I also don't want to just sit around the house waiting for you. We have lots to do before you come though:
  • Paint letters for your room
  • Finish cleaning your closet
  • Write out new verse cards for labor
  • Finish your rug (I hope!!)
We don't know how much time we have until your first day, Clara, so we're just playin the waiting game until then. But as we wait, our love and excitement for you grows and grows!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment