Thursday, June 8, 2017

35 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts #2,

My sweet coworker, Charity, looked at me today and said, "I think she dropped!" Perhaps you have, little girly! As I was walking my laps at work, I felt some cramping in my back and lower abdomen. I guess my body is getting ready to bring you out of the womb and into the world.

Daddy had an interview today as an EMT I with the Borough. We are praying for God's will to be done and holding it all with open hands. While he was at his interview...

Ruthie and I went to see Gma Linda! We spent time chatting, looking at pictures of doggies and moose (Ruth's current favorites) and talking about you! I can't wait for you to meet Gma Linda and give her sweet snuggles, Clara. You will love her.

Mimi bought her tickets to fly back up for your birth! She'll be here July 3rd - a week before your "official" due date. Of course, you can come whenever you are ready, little girl...

We also got some exciting mail today: our information packet from the CCAI! Daddy and I are praying about adoption. Ruth saw the Chinese baby's photo on the cover and said, "Baby!" before giving him kisses. Just wait until she gives you countless kisses, Clara!!

Daddy and I spent some time laying in bed last night playing games with you: daddy would poke your foot, you would move it around, and he'd poke it again. You kept pushing as hard as you could (or at least, that's how it felt!) in my tummy, trying to get back to him! We were laughing and just enjoying playing with you. Daddy spent some time talking to you, too, which was sweet. He sure loves you, Clara. He loves all his girls (including me!).

We love you to the moon!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment