Wednesday, June 14, 2017

36 Weeks, 2 Days

Dear Baby Batts #2,

We had a doctors appointment today with our new physician! It was nice - we liked her. She did not check to see if I was dilated, but I think I'll ask her to check at my next appointment. I think I've felt some little contractions lately, so we may be on our way... but we'll see.

You measured right at 36 weeks and your heartrate was right where it should be. Praise the Lord!

After your appointment, we headed into Anchorage because... Papa flew up! He has to work on some things at the house, so he is spending some time with us as he works on the house. I told him, "Maybe you needed to come up because Clara will be born while you're here!" He said Mimi would be really sad if that happened... I don't think you'll come this early, which is probably good.

Clara-bou, we love you to the moon. See you soon!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment