Monday, June 5, 2017

35 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts #2,

I think I'm finally on the up-hill swing from this yucky sickness I had... and just in time for your 35 week update!

You are the size of a pineapple now! Your head is growing quickly as your brain develops. Your little body is growing plumper so that you are comfy going through the birth canal and can stay warm on the outside of my tummy. You are preparing for your first stool passage (which may happen while still in the womb!). Your movements are definitely less erratic now - I feel you turning more gently (probably because you're running out of room) and wiggling around now.

Meanwhile, I have to go to the bathroom all the time. All. The Time. Your head is down in position for delivery, right next to my bladder! Thanks for that, Clara! I'm trying to drink lots of fluids still (Ruth got me a new water cup for work for my birthday!) but the constant getting up to use the restroom is difficult - especially when I have long meetings to attend at work.

Five more weeks, Clara Mae! Keep growing!

Love,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment