Thursday, June 22, 2017

37 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts #2,

At my 37 week appointment today, we found out that my body has made no progress toward delivering you. I'm still closed up. But that's okay (I guess) - you can stay cozy as long as you want (well, within reason).

Your heartbeat sounded good, my GBS test came back negative, and all seems well in our little pregnant world.

Since Papa is in town, we left Ruth with him while Daddy and I went to our appointment. Afterward, we stopped and got some ice cream (shh, don't tell!) and said hi to Gma Linda at her work. We chatted for a few minutes, which was nice.

Papa flies back home to Oregon tonight, so we are taking him to dinner and the airport soon. Then, in just a few more weeks, he'll be back up to see you, little one! We. Can't. Wait.

Love love love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment