Saturday, July 1, 2017

38 Weeks, 5 Days

Dear Baby Batts #2,

This could be our last weekend with you on the inside! I'm trying to be in the mindset for you to be late, like Ruth was, so that I don't get antsy and frustrated... but we are ready for you to come!

We went grocery shopping this morning and bought a pineapple. My plan is to eat it this weekend and see if it starts to kick off labor! It worked with Ruth... but she was also 9 days late when we tried it! You are technically not late yet.

We spent some time playing outside today and I got to read in the hammock. It was nice... except for when I tried to get up and almost couldn't! I was stuck, like a turtle on its back, unable to get the momentum for my upward swing. I'm glad no one was outside to witness it!

Pastor Tom is coming over tonight to talk about some things with daddy and me. I'm so thankful for godly counsel.

And we are so thankful for YOU! Come soon, little one.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment