Tuesday, July 4, 2017

39 Weeks, 1 Day

Dear Baby Batts #2,

Happy Independence Day, Clara-bou! We are so thankful to live in the United States of America, where we experience freedom that others do not... but we are even more thankful for the freedom we have in Christ.

We had planned on going to the Wasilla parade today, but Ruth fell asleep in the car on the way there! So we kept driving north, all the way up to Talkeetna. You liked to jump up and down in my tummy on the way, making me feel like I had to go to the bathroom constantly! We made it without incident, ate lunch, then drove downtown to walk around some.

It was a BEAUTIFUL day! We looked in stores, meandered through town, and just enjoyed all the festivities. We were only there for a couple hours before heading back home, but they were so relaxing.

We made some brats, salad, and baked beans for dinner. And after eating, it was time to put Ruth to bed and just relax...so I took a bath! You and I just relaxed in the warm water and read a book. We soaked for almost two hours! It was so nice.

Tomorrow is your 39 week checkup. I'm hoping we've made some progress since last week, but I guess we'll see.

I love you... see you soon!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment