Tuesday, July 11, 2017

40 Weeks, 1 Day

Dear Baby Batts #2,

In hopes of getting things moving, we went up to Hatchers Pass today and hiked to Independence Mine. We walked a couple miles, I felt some cramping and backache, but no contractions.

It was foggy up there, and so beautiful. Daddy and I had our first date snowshoeing up there in 2012, then we got engaged there in 2013! We even took wedding photos there in 2014 (not at the mine, but up in the mountains). Hatcher's Pass is a special place to us.

It was fun having Ruth there, running around in her "duckas" (her duck rain boots), Mimi in her hiking boots, and you in my tummy! We saw other families with kids (and babies in carriers) and it made me excited for when you can adventure on the outside with us.

Hopefully we'll see you soon, little girl... until then, stay cozy, I guess!

Love you lots,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment