Wednesday, July 5, 2017

39 Weeks, 2 Days

Dear Baby Batts #2,

Well... I guess we made a little progress. I'm still not dilated at all, but my cerivix has thinned a lot and is soft. So that's a step in the right direction, at least. Dr. Moss said she can feel your head, through my cervix, which means you are in position and ready to go... when the time comes. At my appointment next week, we'll make sure there's enough fluid around you still. And then at my 31-week appointment, we'll discuss inducing, if necessary.

However, I've had lots of cramping the last few hours, which is normal after a cervical check. But hopefully it also means I'm dilating.

Daddy and I decided to go on a date tomorrow night, since Mimi is here to watch Ruth. We are so excited! I'm not sure what we'll do, but I'm just glad we get to do it together.

We praise the Lord that He has great plans for your life, Clara. And we can't wait to see how He uses you.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment