Monday, September 28, 2015

31 Weeks, 5 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

We saw Donna today! Memaw went with me to my appointment today (since your daddy was in class). Donna said you're still measuring a little small (at 30 weeks instead of almost 32) but she said you're curled up in a ball, which could explain it. Your head was in a perfect position, your butt was sticking out to the right, and you had a foot over by my left side. Your heartbeat sounded beautiful - like a beating drum or pounding hammer - and was a steady 139-141 BPM.

Donna said she had absolutely no concerns whatsoever and is pleased with how well things are going... and she was shocked we're almost through! I am, too. I can't believe there's just (about) 2 more months until we get to meet you.

Memaw mentioned that Grandma Vi's birthday was in early December. How special would it be for you to be born on that day, since you are named (in part) after her? But that would also mean you are about 2 weeks late... Eek.

Either way, little one, I'm so so glad you're doing well. Keep growing. Keep wiggling. Keep bringing joy to us - I know you will.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment