Friday, September 25, 2015

31 Weeks, 2 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Maybe I'm not sleeping as well as I thought I was... when I woke up this morning, my hair told a crazy story. You can't tell, but the back of it was all sticky-upy, too!

All Over Da Place!

Memaw bought me these silk pajamas, which are so nice to wear to bed... but already it is almost too short to cover you, especially first thing in the morning when you're really sticking out.

Almost too-short pajamas!

It always makes me giggle, how much you stick out sometimes (and how far back in you push yourself sometimes!). 

You certainly have your moments of activity and rest - so far today, you've been pretty active, but yesterday was pretty quiet. We can't wait to see how your personality post-birth matches what you've done in the womb.

Love you, baby girl!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment