Saturday, September 19, 2015

30 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

I confess - when our college kids left early last night, it felt so good to slide into bed and relax! I was exhausted, to say the least!

We spent some time today decorating your room a little - your daddy laughs at me because I get in these "nesting" phases where all I want to do is clean, organize, and prepare. Here's a sneak peak:

Some little decorations to make your room cozy!

Your room is also going to be the study... and the guest room... and the craft / storage room. But I guess that's what happens when we life in a 2-bedroom apartment!

Today we also picked up some items from KD, went to WalMart, and worked on your cradle some more. It's almost done - I'm so thankful! The "antique white" that we're painting it is beautiful. Memaw and I even bought a mattress for you today; we'll have to make some sheets, since it's an odd size, but we have just enough time to do that!

Time is running out, little girly. Can't wait to meet you in a little over two months!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment