Saturday, September 5, 2015

28 Weeks, 3 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Yesterday, Auntie Jade and I met Auntie Hannah in Anchorage for some gallivanting. We ate lunch together, then Auntie Jade and I went shopping. It was so sweet to be all together again, the three of us!

Your daddy and I hosted the college group at our apartment last night. It was a fun time of study (being faithful to God's word) and hanging out. Can't wait for you to join us!

Then today, I had a meeting at church, we got new phones, we watched a movie (well, your daddy watched a movie and I napped), and we hung out. It was so nice and relaxing.

Tomorrow, Auntie Jade and Auntie Hannah are spending the night at our apartment. I'm not sure what we'll do yet... but I hope we have fun!

Now, let's get some rest.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment