Wednesday, April 1, 2015

6 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts,

My back was hurting yesterday so last night, your sweet daddy rubbed it for me. I felt so loved and relaxed. As soon as he was done, I fell fast asleep and hardly woke until my alarm went off this morning.

I haven't been drinking much coffee lately. Maybe that's why I've been tired? I don't want to do anything that will hinder or hurt your growth. I did, however, buy some decaf coffee at the store so that I could make a cup when we have our college students over on Friday. It won't keep me awake but it will taste yummy.

Memaw and Papa mentioned maybe buying your crib and your daddy and I have talked briefly about you sleeping in a bassinet in our bedroom for a little while, too. We have a little space all picked out for you already. I can't wait to see your little face there soon.

Keep on growing, small one. We're so excited for our doctor's appointments next week... hopefully we can see you or at least hear you.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment