Monday, April 13, 2015

7 Weeks, 5 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

I spent almost all day yesterday (and so far, most of today) feeling quite nauseous. I was nearly SICK yesterday, but praise the Lord, it passed.

Donna said I should expect to gain 1/2 pound per week during the first trimester, then a pound a week after that - between 30 and 35 pounds total. I want to be healthy for you so that you can be healthy too, little one.

Your daddy gave you kisses yesterday, on my tummy where your current home is. We think about you and pray for you all the time... but I want your daddy to know - and I want YOU to know - that your daddy will always be a priority above you. He needs to be. That way you see an example of a godly marriage and can strive to have one, too.

I wanted to buy you all the baby clothes this weekend, but I didn't - we'll get you some, for sure, but not yet. In three and a half weeks, we get to see you again and I can't wait. Then we get to tell our church family, our Bible study groups, our work.

For now, you are still a little secret. Keep growing little one! We'll meet you soon.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment