Thursday, April 16, 2015

8 Weeks, 1 Day

Dear Baby Batts,

Just over eight weeks, little one. You've made me so nauseous this week, from dawn 'til dusk, and every moment in between. More than once I've caught a whiff of something and wanted to just be sick! I'm trying to eat every couple hours because that helps and last night, I kept some crackers by the bed. When I woke up throughout the night, I'd eat some. That helped, too.

Luke's wife brought in their two young daughters today. Cora is less than 2 months old, but I got to hold her and feed her a bottle. So sweet. At one point, Katilin turned to me and said, "So you and Allen..." and I thought she was going mention expecting YOU right in front of everyone! But she just said, "... have been married over a year now?" And I said, "Oh, yes!" Phew. In about three and a half weeks, we can tell everyone about you. But until then, you are our secret prayer.

Oh how we love you, little one. We pray for you daily and I know others do, too.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment