Tuesday, April 7, 2015

6 Weeks, 6 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

We had your first appointment last night! Your daddy and I chatted with the nurse for about 30 minutes about basic baby things - what to eat, what to not eat (no annual FLBC Halibut Fish Fry for me this year!), how to exercise, etc. I weighed in, too, at a higher weight than I'd hoped.

I want to be healthy for you, little one, so that you have a better chance of being healthy, too. That means working out, eating right, sleeping lots, and drinking water! I'm going to come up with a workout plan so that you and I can both get the most out of this time and be ready for our labor in just eight months.


Week Day
Pre-Work
AM
PM
Post-Work
Monday
Yoga
Walk 1 mile
Walk ½ mile
Swimming / Arms
Tuesday
Yoga
Walk 1 mile
Walk ½ mile
Pregnancy Circuit
Wednesday
Yoga
Walk 1 mile
Walk ½ mile
Arms
Thursday
Yoga
Walk 1 mile
Walk ½ mile
Pregnancy Circuit
Friday
Yoga
Walk 1 mile
Walk ½ mile
 
Saturday
Yoga
Dance, Arms or Pregnancy Circuit
Sunday
Yoga
Rest

I'm not really into yoga, but I think it would help me wakeup in the morning and stretch. I found an easy flow that I'll be able to follow without the annoying and slow videos on YouTube.

Let's do this, little one!

Love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment