Monday, April 6, 2015

6 Weeks, 5 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

Today is our first prenatal appointment! I get to leave work at 2:45pm to get to my appointment where they will do some blood work and start some tests. Then we go back on Wednesday to chat with our midwife.

Oh, baby, we are so excited. I know it's probably too soon to see you this week... but I am hoping and praying that we will at least get to hear a heartbeat! I want to hear that tell-tale "thump - thump - thump" and know that you are alive and well.

I can't believe it has already been two weeks since we found out about you. You have grown so much the last two weeks and this week, your little hands and feet are developing more and more. Hopefully the vitamins I've been taking, the food I've been eating, and the exercises I've been doing have helped you grow and grow!

Soon we're hoping to announce you to the world... but right now, the only people who know about you are:
- me and your daddy
- Memaw and Papa
- Grandma and Grandpa Batts
- Pastor Tom and Ms. Linda
- Joe and Janelle
- Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Krauss

We're letting our little secret out bit by bit... but you don't worry about that. You keep doing your thing, little one, being knit together by the One Great God.

We love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment