Thursday, March 30, 2017

25 Weeks, 3 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

Last night, daddy and I laid in bed and just LAUGHED so hard together. I felt you wiggling around as we did and I hope you could hear the love and joy and friendship in our marriage. I want our home to be a safe and secure place for you, Clara, and daddy and I will do anything to make it so!

Daddy and I have started having regular “Couch Time” when I get home from work. I give Ruth snuggles, put my stuff away, grab some tea, and we sit and chat. It is important to use that our children know we are investing in one another (and not just when you go to bed!). When you are grown up and move out, daddy and I will be left at home together. And we don’t want to have to start from scratch in our relationship at that point.

So we invest now, knowing that this investment will yield BIG results in the future.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment