Friday, March 24, 2017

24 Weeks, 4 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

I signed up for a Maternity Stitch Fix today! Lately I’ve been feeling like, “Ugh, I don’t like any of my clothes!” I asked your daddy and he said I could get a Stitch Fix! In Stitch Fix, you fill out a profile and they pick 5 items to mail you. You try them on and return what you don’t want! I hope they send some good clothes for spring (and Hawaii) – jean shorts, an Easter dress, a cardigan… anything fun and summery!

There’s snow in the forecast for next week (blech) but I am SO ready for spring!

In good news: I passed the Glucose test! When I went in for them to draw my blood, the lab technician said she recognized me and asked how we were all doing. It was sweet. It’s kind of fun, being recognized by the staff at Generations Medical, knowing they’re excited for us and you, too. J

Love you, Clara. Always and always.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment