Saturday, March 4, 2017

21 Weeks, 6 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

DADDY AND I HAD A DATE NIGHT TONIGHT!!

It had been a LONG time since we got out, just the two of us. And while our date was low-key, it was still fun:

·       Mexican food for dinner

·       Shopping at Value Village

·       Shopping at Target

·       Ice cream at Cold Stone (no fire alarms this time!)

Daddy and I had some great talks about life lately – it’s been a challenging year so far, full of ups and downs. But I am so thankful that I have him to do life with.

Your daddy is my best friend. I love him to pieces and I would not trade him for anything. I pray you see a godly, loving relationship between us that encourages you to mirror your own future relationship after it as well.

We both love you to the moon, Clara.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment